Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mommy Test !!

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked something up off the ground and started to put it in her mouth.

I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that."Why?" my daughter asked.
"Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been,it's dirty and it probably has germs", I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Mommy, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart."
I was thinking quickly, "All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test.

You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So, if you don't pass the test, you have to be the daddy."

"Exactly", I replied back, with a big smile on my face.

2 comments:

unfuel the planet said...

kaha se milte hai tujhe yeh sab?

amitscorpio said...

internet jindabad.