Tuesday, June 26, 2007

8 Random Facts

I was tagged by Amrita for this ... nice to know random facts about people but to write your own is not that much fun!! Well here are the rules of the game ...

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.

I think it would be fun to give it a try ... not that i m not afraid of rule#4 :P

1.) I love bollywood movies. I can watch any movie made in bollywood, specially old ones.

2.) I read my first english book (apart from text books) at the age of 19, when i was going on vacation from college. It was The Firm by John Grisham.

3.) Unlike most guys in this world, I love shopping of any kind. In fact I love window shopping. It used to be my favorite passtime in India, to roam around in the malls.

4.) Like most people I love sleeping. can sleep almost everywhere ... friends from college remember me as the guy sleeping on the last bench!!

5.) I have been in USA for one year and yet don't know much about amrican tv. On the other hand I follow various indian tv series on a regular basis, like Koffee, Laughter, Office-Office and Antakshari!!

6.) I love learning sports, have tried my hands on several games. I am not an expert in any of those ... kind of jack of all!!

7.) I have started cooking a year back and I love it. Nothing to boast but I Can cook almost all north indian dishes :P

8.) I love babies. They are so cute !!! I would instantly wink at unknown babies and make faces to see them laugh!!

Now the best part of it .... I get to tag 8 more people!!!
My choice is Ankur, Kokonad, Charu, Prerna, Sree, Shridhar, Gaurav. Have fun guys!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright! My first bakra took the bait! :D

Interesting stuff there Amit, some that i wouldn't have guessed. :)

amitscorpio said...

//some that i wouldn't have guessed.// Like??

Sree's Views said...

Hey Amit ,
what is the goal that u want to achieve ?
I know abt ur passion for shopping..read it in my shopping post. but the rest were good info about u :) I liked the way u put ur love for babies :)
we missed u in yesterday's discussion abt Hinduism !

Keep smiling :)

Anonymous said...

well the window shopping. i know guys who like to shop but you're the first to like window shopping. :) nice.

amitscorpio said...

@sree: some goals are better kept secret!! well babies can be counted as my weakness!! in fact i wonder who can escape the charm of those little angels!! and about your discussion ... i don't particularly enjoy the discussion in the comments ... bit difficult to follow!!

@Amrita: Yeah i guess thats not very normal ... but i know few more people of similar interests!!! well being thrift and shopping lover can only result into window shopping!!! one thing i miss from indian shopping experience is bargain shops!!

Anonymous said...

Bro,

Finally I managed to write facts/habits abt myself.

It was kind of Discovery channel never knew so much abt self before :D

Cheerz
Sridhar

Kokonad said...

Kar diya! http://kokonad.blogspot.com/2007/06/8-random-facts.html